Here at ModuleExperts™, that’s the first thing we ask all of our clients. Why? In order to offer you the absolute best control module rebuilding service, we need to know what’s going on with the vehicle. When we know what’s going on, we can help you decide which path is best for you.
If we’re not asking you questions, then we’re not doing our job. Our experts in automotive electronics will walk you through the process and options of getting your vehicle back on the road and the shortest length of time possible.
As an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we are proud to provide our customers with trusted, quality service. Our commitment to upholding the BBB Code of Business Practices and Standards of Trust is proven with every module we service, and you can learn more about the standards we abide by here.
- Engine Control Modules (ECMs)
- Transmission Control Modules (TCMs)
- Powertrain Control Module (PCMs)
- Body Control Module (BCMs)
- General Electric Module (GEMs)
- Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPMs)
- Front Control Module (FCMs)